One of the reasons many security awareness programs fail is that they rely on a "push" mentality, where they force employees to take awareness training and expect or, more likely, hope that employees will seek out additional training, because it is the right thing to do. While many there are programs that do this that are successful, they are relatively rare.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks