One of the reasons many security awareness programs fail is that they rely on a "push" mentality, where they force employees to take awareness training and expect or, more likely, hope that employees will seek out additional training, because it is the right thing to do. While many there are programs that do this that are successful, they are relatively rare.
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month