Perhaps nowhere else in IT is the opportunity to innovate as rich as it is with enterprise mobility. Smartphones and tablets offer the chance to improve everything from employee productivity to how you interact with customers and achieve competitive advantage. But most enterprises are trying to implement modern mobility strategies using existing IT organizational structures.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?