Figuring out the next big thing in technology is something a lot of us are tasked to do, and it becomes even more challenging when predicting what will succeed long term. But one attribute that stands out as giving a new technology a leg-up is using open technologies for a creative freedom to spur innovation.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining