As more and more companies come to terms with the unknown factor that is the length of this downturn they fundamentally reposition themselves. Many do this to merely survive the storm. Some, however, see this as an opportunity to thrive by pushing their boat out.
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update