As more and more companies come to terms with the unknown factor that is the length of this downturn they fundamentally reposition themselves. Many do this to merely survive the storm. Some, however, see this as an opportunity to thrive by pushing their boat out.
- The week in security: As Wi-Fi is KRACKed, slow breach detection threatens CISOs and their data
- Microsoft announces ransomware-stopping Windows 10 feature
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme