2013 is shaping up to be an interesting year for businesses worldwide as dated techniques give way to many technological advances across enterprises that are designed the meet rising customer expectations. This is forcing CIOs to think outside the box as their c-level counterparts sharpen their focus on what technology can do for their businesses.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks