2013 is shaping up to be an interesting year for businesses worldwide as dated techniques give way to many technological advances across enterprises that are designed the meet rising customer expectations. This is forcing CIOs to think outside the box as their c-level counterparts sharpen their focus on what technology can do for their businesses.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC