2013 is shaping up to be an interesting year for businesses worldwide as dated techniques give way to many technological advances across enterprises that are designed the meet rising customer expectations. This is forcing CIOs to think outside the box as their c-level counterparts sharpen their focus on what technology can do for their businesses.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware