An artificial intelligence has beaten world-class poker players at their own game, and well-known companies like TGI Fridays and Capital One are starting to harness AI to better serve customers. But smart CIOs should proceed with caution as they approach artificial intelligence.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec