An artificial intelligence has beaten world-class poker players at their own game, and well-known companies like TGI Fridays and Capital One are starting to harness AI to better serve customers. But smart CIOs should proceed with caution as they approach artificial intelligence.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences