An artificial intelligence has beaten world-class poker players at their own game, and well-known companies like TGI Fridays and Capital One are starting to harness AI to better serve customers. But smart CIOs should proceed with caution as they approach artificial intelligence.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five