While the economy as a whole remains slow-moving, 2013 is actually shaping up to be a year of growth, innovation and opportunity in the tech sector. That means that IT workers have good reason to be optimistic about their job prospects, and the 2013 Computerworld Salary Survey supports that: The percentage of respondents who said that the job market is poor or offers few opportunities decreased from 36% last year to 27% this year.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction