As Nationwide Children's Hospital opens a $430 million facility, the CIO for the Columbus, Ohio-based facility says her strategy focuses less on cutting-edge technology and more on improving the user experience for patients and physicians alike.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response