Struggling Hewlett-Packard has taken several steps this year to assure users and investors that it's working to put past distractions behind it while bolstering its full product line.
- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
- The cloud gets in your eyes
- The security of things has never been more important – or more elusive
- As cyber insurance evolves, insureds must watch the fine print