China's plan to create a competitive outsourcing industry was hit with another blow last month with the release of a report that lay bare, in ways never seen before, the extent of the security risks of working in the country.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner