A union has attacked news of 130 job losses at National Australia Bank's Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks in Britain, saying those affected will find it tough to get other employment.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details