A union has attacked news of 130 job losses at National Australia Bank's Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks in Britain, saying those affected will find it tough to get other employment.
- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud