A union has attacked news of 130 job losses at National Australia Bank's Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks in Britain, saying those affected will find it tough to get other employment.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security