A union has attacked news of 130 job losses at National Australia Bank's Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks in Britain, saying those affected will find it tough to get other employment.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks