Successful IT projects can help generate large returns for organizations, but they can also be fraught with risk. Those who convert strategy into execution using business process management (BPM) capabilities will get the most benefit from their IT projects. In fact, many companies can realize immediate and lasting improvements in IT and people-based initiatives when they use a management discipline called value-driven BPM.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?