Successful IT projects can help generate large returns for organizations, but they can also be fraught with risk. Those who convert strategy into execution using business process management (BPM) capabilities will get the most benefit from their IT projects. In fact, many companies can realize immediate and lasting improvements in IT and people-based initiatives when they use a management discipline called value-driven BPM.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site