The largest mobile operators in China, Japan, and Korea have agreed on common standards for touch-card technology, clearing the way for travellers across East Asia to user their phones for travel and payments.
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud
- Nasty Android spyware will record audio when you reach a specific location
- Unprepared, APAC businesses to suffer as cybercriminals meddle in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- What is Zero Trust? A model for more effective security
- OnePlus customers hit by card fraud after buying phones on oneplus.net