New sophisticated attacks designed to take advantage of security-challenged end users are evolving so rapidly that technology solutions, security policies and procedures alone cannot protect critical company assets and data. Recent research from Deloitte revealed that 70% of the companies surveyed indicated that employee mistakes were a major threat, with lack of security awareness being cited as a major vulnerability.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?