New sophisticated attacks designed to take advantage of security-challenged end users are evolving so rapidly that technology solutions, security policies and procedures alone cannot protect critical company assets and data. Recent research from Deloitte revealed that 70% of the companies surveyed indicated that employee mistakes were a major threat, with lack of security awareness being cited as a major vulnerability.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT