If 2013 is the year enterprises begin implementing their hybrid Cloud strategies, as the experts are predicting, then it follows that this will also be the year when hybrid Cloud security takes center stage.
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now