The use of telecommunications within large organizations has increased significantly as the business ecosystem of customers, partners and employees has become more complex and globally intertwined. This changing environment now requires investment in a plethora of technologies to successfully conduct business and manage relationships. In response, many organizations have started either to establish or consider a telecom expense management (TEM) initiative.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud