The use of telecommunications within large organizations has increased significantly as the business ecosystem of customers, partners and employees has become more complex and globally intertwined. This changing environment now requires investment in a plethora of technologies to successfully conduct business and manage relationships. In response, many organizations have started either to establish or consider a telecom expense management (TEM) initiative.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?