The challenges and promise of big data are front and center for CIOs and other business leaders. The initial applications that have leveraged big data have provided organizations with significant returns and given a glimpse into the power of big data and how it can be used to disrupt their competitive landscape.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?