The CFO of Zurich Insurance, Pierre Wauthier, who committed suicide last week, wrote about his relationship with chairman, Josef Ackermann, in a suicide note, the company confirmed on Friday.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction