The CFO of Zurich Insurance, Pierre Wauthier, who committed suicide last week, wrote about his relationship with chairman, Josef Ackermann, in a suicide note, the company confirmed on Friday.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks