The CFO of Zurich Insurance, Pierre Wauthier, who committed suicide last week, wrote about his relationship with chairman, Josef Ackermann, in a suicide note, the company confirmed on Friday.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware