Faced with challenging economic times and heightened legislative and regulatory scrutiny, companies across all industries are increasingly compelled to keep risk management top of mind. Success depends upon customer and shareholder confidence in a company's ethical standards and its ability to make prudent decisions about handling risks.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC