Mobility has become mainstream in businesses across Australia, and nobody seriously questions the need for business people to own a tablet. The real question is how many devices and gadgets do you really need to work effectively?
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security