In spite of best practices, it is likely your organization will experience a serious data breach at some point. Once the initial shock wears off you'll be faced with numerous decisions, the most significant of which is whether to seek help from outside professionals such as attorneys, computer forensics investigators, information security consultants, privacy consultants and law enforcement.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130