In spite of best practices, it is likely your organization will experience a serious data breach at some point. Once the initial shock wears off you'll be faced with numerous decisions, the most significant of which is whether to seek help from outside professionals such as attorneys, computer forensics investigators, information security consultants, privacy consultants and law enforcement.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec