Integrating social media and mobile devices with human resources service delivery is one of the key trends in HR. The introduction of social and mobile technologies is not only expanding HR’s service delivery options, it is also increasing HR’s value to the business.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security