Voice-activated virtual assistants are showing up at home, in the car and – increasingly – in the office. Amazon hopes to further that trend by targeting Alexa for Business for the workplace. Here’s what it is and how it works.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups