Supporting an ever-increasing number of enterprise applications has always presented a challenge, but this pain is especially acute when operating system (OS) upgrades -- such as from Windows XP to Windows 7 or Windows 8 -- are rolled out.
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication