It's sad but true that some of the world's best minds in computing have dedicated themselves to creating new ways to attack information technology infrastructures. The assaults have resulted in a significant cost factor in enterprise computing, influencing the purchasing decisions both for general-purpose processing, storage and networking products and for specialized security hardware, software and services.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too