For telecommunications companies everywhere, the future has "catch-22" written all over it. Network operators face disintermediation of their customer relationships and commoditization of voice and data services, while at the same time they are called upon to invest significantly in deploying new network technologies to meet exploding bandwidth demands and QoS requirements. Simultaneously, network operators face changing market dynamics and a host of new competitors.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud