For telecommunications companies everywhere, the future has "catch-22" written all over it. Network operators face disintermediation of their customer relationships and commoditization of voice and data services, while at the same time they are called upon to invest significantly in deploying new network technologies to meet exploding bandwidth demands and QoS requirements. Simultaneously, network operators face changing market dynamics and a host of new competitors.
- As automated scan unearths pen-testing gold, careless businesses must polish their DevSecOps
- Uber overhauls bug bounty rules after breach-ransom fiasco
- 5 signs you've been hit with an advanced persistent threat (APT)
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac