For telecommunications companies everywhere, the future has "catch-22" written all over it. Network operators face disintermediation of their customer relationships and commoditization of voice and data services, while at the same time they are called upon to invest significantly in deploying new network technologies to meet exploding bandwidth demands and QoS requirements. Simultaneously, network operators face changing market dynamics and a host of new competitors.
- UK's Cyber Security Centre deals with daily attacks
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020