The anticipated slowdown in the resources sector is making many Australian businesses nervous about their spending. As a result, CIOs are being asked to focus on pragmatic things like reducing costs, helping to improve existing business processes, and finding the right people to run their current infrastructure. By contrast, in the US, cost cutting has already run its course and priorities of CIOs has shifted back to increasing the top line competitiveness and agility of the businesses they drive.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation