The anticipated slowdown in the resources sector is making many Australian businesses nervous about their spending. As a result, CIOs are being asked to focus on pragmatic things like reducing costs, helping to improve existing business processes, and finding the right people to run their current infrastructure. By contrast, in the US, cost cutting has already run its course and priorities of CIOs has shifted back to increasing the top line competitiveness and agility of the businesses they drive.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes