IT leaders know cloud is here to stay, but many are still trying to calculate the potential return on investment. Based on our experience, companies that outsource their infrastructure as a service (IaaS) can expect to achieve 18% cost savings over three years compared to in-house IT.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit