IT leaders know cloud is here to stay, but many are still trying to calculate the potential return on investment. Based on our experience, companies that outsource their infrastructure as a service (IaaS) can expect to achieve 18% cost savings over three years compared to in-house IT.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?