DDoS attacks have remained on the front page again in 2012 for a very simple reason; they continue to attack the largest and most secure networks in the world, from governments’ web properties to Wall Street.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC