DDoS attacks have remained on the front page again in 2012 for a very simple reason; they continue to attack the largest and most secure networks in the world, from governments’ web properties to Wall Street.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance