The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the whole Internet, Verisign has warned.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring