The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the whole Internet, Verisign has warned.
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs