The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the whole Internet, Verisign has warned.
- How to protect chatbot data and user privacy
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: Cloudflare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants