The cloud promises unlimited capacity, pennies per hour to operate, 4+ nines of uptime and infrastructure managed by a dedicated staff. Even technical challenges around security and compliance can be achieved and are no longer suspect. So why wouldn't you send everything to the cloud?
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns