The cloud promises unlimited capacity, pennies per hour to operate, 4+ nines of uptime and infrastructure managed by a dedicated staff. Even technical challenges around security and compliance can be achieved and are no longer suspect. So why wouldn't you send everything to the cloud?
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs