The first maverick was a Texas rancher named Samuel Maverick. In his steadfast refusal to brand his cattle, his surname now connotes someone who wilfully takes an independent (and frequently disruptive or unorthodox) stand against prevailing modes of thought and action.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data