There has been much debate about the preferred wireless platform for application developers. Every platform has its own advantages and challenges, and there are key points developers need to keep in mind when choosing the most appropriate platform for their applications.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security