In the silly season of the late '90s, while sock puppets and trading exchanges dominated the headlines, a quiet revolution transformed our global supply chains. We now remember it as a time of irrational exuberance, but it did teach us a great deal about agile value chains, and those lessons are important in the emerging cloud world.
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security