The Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority (MWAA) earlier this year published a document to its website containing sensitive security information that terrorists could potentially have used to launch cyber and physical attacks against Reagan National and Dulles International airports in Washington, D.C.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements