Today, enterprise app developers can tap into a host of location-based apps, mobile location based services and hyper-local-marketing tools to deliver highly relevant features and content based on where employees or potential customers are. But how do they know which type of location is best for their specific needs?
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud