Japan's Softbank Mobile is taking a multi-billion dollar short-cut to building a high-speed wireless network compatible with the new iPhone 5 by acquiring rival carrier eAccess.
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation