A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
- To Defend Against Common Cyber Threats, Focus on Resilience, Real Risks, and Leadership
- Multi-cloud requires a new security strategy
- CSO Roadshow 2018: IoT risk management will take new thinking
- Home, home on the cyber range
- “High touch” managed security services can compensate for geographical distance