The high-performance computing (HPC) scientific/academic sector is accustomed to using commodity server and storage clusters to deliver massive processing power, but comparable large-scale cluster deployments are now found in the high-end enterprise as well.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets