The high-performance computing (HPC) scientific/academic sector is accustomed to using commodity server and storage clusters to deliver massive processing power, but comparable large-scale cluster deployments are now found in the high-end enterprise as well.
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain