Virtual desktop infrastructure has come a long way since the terminal service days of the 1960s. Heck, VDI has come a long way since the 2000s thanks to plummeting prices for clients, better graphics cards and improved administration. By and large, though, VDI deployments remain more of a niche solution.
- Scammers target consumers in the wake of WannaCry ransomware outbreak
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon