Love it or hate it, BYOD is likely already affecting security, network performance and your budget (it can drive up costs by more than a third, according to some researchers). Here are three approaches to address these challenges.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks