As technology makes it possible for workers on the move to be connected to their files, data and clients at anytime from anywhere, there is a greater expectation for worker productivity. But unless you take into account issues such as mobile and Wi-Fi network performance, service provider data limits, stress of mobile devices on server infrastructure, differences in device hardware and software, and mobile security, you may have a "mobile" workforce, but one that is less productive and more expensive than an in-office workforce.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security