As technology makes it possible for workers on the move to be connected to their files, data and clients at anytime from anywhere, there is a greater expectation for worker productivity. But unless you take into account issues such as mobile and Wi-Fi network performance, service provider data limits, stress of mobile devices on server infrastructure, differences in device hardware and software, and mobile security, you may have a "mobile" workforce, but one that is less productive and more expensive than an in-office workforce.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys