Today’s IT departments no longer deal with just standard-issued company desktops running on the same operating systems. They deal with a slew of devices from desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets – all with different operating systems, apps and security risks.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets