Businesses of all sizes rely on increasingly sophisticated network architectures to transform their businesses, all while maximizing the value of IT investments. With today's economic pressures and elevated operational costs, refurbished equipment can be a safe way for organizations to keep pace with the latest technologies without the stress of increased expenses.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks