Businesses of all sizes rely on increasingly sophisticated network architectures to transform their businesses, all while maximizing the value of IT investments. With today's economic pressures and elevated operational costs, refurbished equipment can be a safe way for organizations to keep pace with the latest technologies without the stress of increased expenses.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning