Businesses of all sizes rely on increasingly sophisticated network architectures to transform their businesses, all while maximizing the value of IT investments. With today's economic pressures and elevated operational costs, refurbished equipment can be a safe way for organizations to keep pace with the latest technologies without the stress of increased expenses.
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month