In my six years as a CIO, I've heard countless statistics, jokes and other reminders of my job's typically short shelf life. Fortunately, I'm also a tenured associate professor, so I'll get to opine about IT leadership long after my "best if used by" date has passed.
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk