In my six years as a CIO, I've heard countless statistics, jokes and other reminders of my job's typically short shelf life. Fortunately, I'm also a tenured associate professor, so I'll get to opine about IT leadership long after my "best if used by" date has passed.
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?