Many of the topics and discussions at the recent Open Networking User Group (ONUG) conference emphasized one very important shift in the networking industry: leading IT organizations are moving to a DevOps organizational structure and eliminating the traditional silos of server, storage and networking in favor of cloud centric, cross-functional teams. Moreover, these changes in IT organizational structure are having a significant impact on networking requirements (e.g. adaptability and programmability) and fueling the adoption of open network software.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world