Business process management is the practice of aligning goals and processes as businesses evolve. BPM software helps organizations define the steps required to carry out a business task, mapping these definitions to existing processes and then streamlining or improving these processes so that the steps are taken more efficiently.
- 7 ways Teradata’s CMO plans to turnaround the 40-year old technology brand
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- David Jones aiming to be Australia's premier retail destination
- Former KPMG digital veteran launches new digital company
- Just over 2 weeks left to get those CMO50 submissions in!