The Big Data trend represents the evolving need to process large amounts of data with a new crop of technology solutions that aren't necessarily your father's database. So, what does a company need to consider when contemplating getting started with Big Data?
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month