Microsoft signed a new agreement to license technology for the Arm microprocessor architecture, opening the potential for the software giant to follow in Apple's footsteps and design its own Arm-based chips.
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
- How to protect your business from online payments fraud
- Executives are overconfident about the sophistication of their DevSecOps automation
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology