Microsoft signed a new agreement to license technology for the Arm microprocessor architecture, opening the potential for the software giant to follow in Apple's footsteps and design its own Arm-based chips.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?