Apple’s cloud-based storage, backup and syncing service is the glue that connects iOS and macOS and makes everything work seamlessly. For those times when problems arise, we have the answers on how to fix things.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine